From eager interns and graduating seniors to experienced alumni, Holy Cross can help you find Crusaders to fill key positions in your organization.
- The Holy Cross Summer Internship Program provides Holy Cross undergraduates with an opportunity to gain meaningful career-related experience.
- Internships are developed through the network of Holy Cross alumni, parents and friends throughout the country.
- For more information, please contact Pam Ahearn, director, Summer Internship Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 793-3880.
- Check out the Holy Cross Career Planning Center.
- Join more than 100 employers who participate annually in our recruiting programs.
- The On-Campus Recruiting and Resumé Referral Programs provide the opportunity for employers to recruit members of the graduating class for entry-level positions.
- For more information please contact the Career Planning Center at 508-793-3880 or visit the website.